Total Pageviews

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Sorry to my loyal readers, that it has taken so long to update this. The main reason for this is that there has been a serious lack of progress.  I have been chatting to sissies and tv's in chat rooms and been approached by male admirers in the same rooms but time and distance has been against me.

 But don't fret friends salvation has been provided by twitter, (not the first time that has been said is it). A casual conversation has lead to me being taken on by a Master to aid my training.

After seeking permission from Mistress, I have been allowed to continue my training with Him. The plans are being put into place for me not only to continue my transition to sissy, but fulfil my task of being Mistress' cockhunter. Master has also indicated I am to become a cum and piss slut, besides being his fucktoy. Alot of information to take on board I'm sure you will agree, but I cannot wait to start my training in full.

My first task from my new Master is to restart my poor neglected blog, and to get some proper underwear. This means a shopping trip to get panties and hold ups.

The issue I have with this is my domestic situation, having to hide everything either at work (builders merchant so not the most sissy friendly lol) or keep moving things at home to prevent them from being found.

Well that is part one of my task completed, I have kept it breif to leave content for next time, now just the shopping to do. What type of panties to start with? So many questions, also nervous about buying them, is that silly?

Bye for now xxx

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment