Total Pageviews

Tuesday 4 October 2011

A Little Insight

This blog has helped me as a personbecause it has led to an unusual amount amount of inward reflection. I have faced  and come to terms with my submissiveness (always undeniable) , an underlying bi side leading to a willingness to crossdress. Of a more personal nature I have found a huge character flaw (yes even I have them)  :)
   Insecurity, and a need to be accepted and liked. I am finding myself increasingly clingy and desperate. Never attractive, especially in a sub. I understandMistress has many needs, that I can not always meet, so She will need more slaves, that doesn't mean I am redundant or unloved, but the doubts creep in.
  My search for my first cock has resulted in the same insecurities raising to the surface. How do I battle these demons? Does this make me unworthy?, or merely Human?

   Not what you were expecting with this update was it? A deep look into my soul, the darker side of the (sub) human mind. I can only hope that faith in myself and Mistress Dawn will lead to inner strength and peace.

   Returning to my hunt for cock, I am now a regular in a sissy chat room wher I am gaining confidence and knowledge by the day. A sissy clit will soon be humiliatingly on the menu, as well as cocks of all sizes, colours and dare I say shapes ( I know they don't vary that much)  :)

  I will keep you all informed of my ongoing internal struggle and my outward search for my first cock either oral, anal or anywhere else


Thanks for listening

Rebecca xx

1 comment:

  1. fantastic bio once again sissy i love reading them.please keep us updated as much as possible you naughty sissy boy.

    24_7slave

    ReplyDelete