Total Pageviews

Wednesday 21 September 2011

More Thoughts

   There is not much action in the Cock Hunting front at the moment so this entry will be more of my thoughts and opinions in the hope that it will clear my head a little and make me a better slave to my Mistress. An added bonus is that my little corner of the www will give Mistress (most importantly) and all of you more of an insight into how my mind works.

   You may have noticed that i never use capitals when referring to myself. This my own little way of belittling myself. It will hopefully show that i am inferior to all who i will punctuate properly.

   Well after briefly touching on my need to worship cock in my last post i will endeavor to explain myself fully.  i have never felt any urges as i mentioned last time, although there has always been a fascination with shemales, the looks and body of a woman with the cock to go with it always seemed to me to be the perfect package. So maybe i am mistaken and the need to suck cock has always been lurking there. i am also becoming more interested in sissies and Tgirls. This could be linked to the shemale fantasies or just because i sometimes feel that i would like to dress as a girl. i am full of contradictions but also full of stereotypes.

   i like to think that i am fairly intelligent but i thrive on a challenge, i am also active due to my work and interests outside of my slavery. i willingly give myself to Mistress Dawn and follow her every instruction to please Her. i am not a worthy slave, in my previous life i cheated and lied to those close to me. i was selfish, thoughtless and obnoxious.  i no longer want to be that person, servitude is a good teacher as is my Mistress.

  That'll do for now or there will be nothing for next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment