Total Pageviews

Thursday 29 September 2011

Good News

Sorry to Mistress and the few of you who actually take the time to read this. i have been slacking when it comes to my blog.

   Well exciting news, i have been chatting to a man who actually is excited by my task and has shown great interest in being my first "victim". He has lots of ideas about taking my anal virginity too, so i am very happy about that.He is also Dominant whichj is a huge bonus :)    . A very nervous excitement is building but we have not arranged any dates as of yet.

  On anther front i am embracing my inner sissy. The thought of beoing treated as a girl during a sexual act not only appeals but arouses, so the next step of wearing female attire and maybe make up is only the natural progression. i won't bore you with the details now but the forseeable futre will revolve around serving Mistress, getting to know my Master better and preparing myself for my transformation into Rebecca. I already have my sissy name, now i just need everything else lol.

  That is where you lot can help. i am going to need help with clothes, make up tips everything to make the transition from lowly male piece of trash to sissy Princess. The more comments and feedback i have the more pictures and details and stories i will have for you all, just a little something for you to think about.

  Thats enough titilation for now. i will be back on track and keeping this up to date now that progress is being made.

Bye for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment