Total Pageviews

Monday 19 September 2011

Thoughts and Fantasies

Here we go again, blog No2.

 After a welcome response from my Mistress to my last post my task is to find a Master or Dominant male to force me to suck His cock. I do not wish to disappoint my Mistress and the thought of being totally submissive to a strong male is a huge turn on. The humiliation of being forced to take a cock and enjoy it is divine, i am getting nervous excitement just thinking about it. The problem is i know me, i need to be forced or i will falter. The mind is weak, i am not determined enough without being coerced, badgered or bullied. No matter how much i want something i will always falter at the last step, it is a fault of mine that need addressing.

Surely a more humiliating scenario would be to be made to worship and suck a sissy cock. To be made to suck the hard cock of a man dressed up entirely for his own humiliation and satisfaction is extremely degrading  in my eyes. Either way it does not matter, i just want to suck cock.

 i have never really had any urges or thoughts of attraction or lust towards another man before and i think that this sudden interest will make me such a keen and hungry cock sucker.

 A long standing fantasy of mine is to be taken anally by a woman with a strap on, if this has anything to do with my current task (willingly undertaken) i am unsure. Even better would be to suck and be fucked by a T/S. The cock is all encompassing and the rest of the body is all woman........ Who wouldn't like that?
Would i be forced to take the cock anally, i hope so. The more humiliating and degrading the better.

That's all for now, i'll be back soon to keep you all informed of my progress   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment